PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Hi I am trying to find the password for a womens saturday to win a ticket to sunday.
    There is supposed to be a password here in the womens forum, but be danged if I can find it.
    Anyone knowing it, or where to find it? Help most appreciated.
    Thanks, and hugs,
    The Rose 22

Hey Rose,

this password u searching for is in another forum.

Comment

For future reference..this password just came to me on Facebook. Just "like" PokerStars Women on FB and you will get the passwords...some good stuff to read from them as well.umbup:

Comment

Yahoo

Thanks Ladies, Joy was gracious and gave me one password, and then I found the facebook one as I am a fan, and well it paid off big time.
        3549 ladies played in the fb one and I got first the $55 ticket, yahoo
        Now I just need me some luck, as the last 3 times I played have not been in my favor, good luck to me hugs
        The Rose 22

Comment

stats

Good day
          Question
          I noticed in my profile I have no stats. does anyone know how I can start doing stats there?
          Hugs n wags,
          The Rose 22

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.