PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Hottest Guys in Poker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Hottest Guys in Poker!

Ok, We hear alot about the hot ladies of poker like Liv, Vanessa, and Maria but what about the guys? So, I'm thinking to myself.." Self, lets hear for the boys". We have some good looking guys in poker and most of these guys are PokerStars Pros! Alright I said the 10 hottest guys but as you can see there are only 8, so please fill in the blanks ladies! AND BY ALL MEANS include the pics! Now obviously we have to start out with the handsome German 2011 WSOP Main Event champ, our very own: Pius Heinz Next up the cool Aussie & winner of the 2005 WSOP Main Event Joe Hachem California native & a 2008 WSOP November Niner Chino Rheem The adorable American WizardOfAhhs ....and we do mean ahhhhhhhhhs..like a breath of fresh air.. Kevin Thurman The very slick and aggro Swede from the 2010 WSOP Main Event WIlliam Thorson The Hottie Canadian... Pascal LeFrancois The one and only , up and coming American SUPERSTAR of poker.. Jason Mercier Unforgettable American bubble blowing sweety! John Racener
    Last edited by TEXASKICK; Fri Dec 30, 2011, 09:17 PM. Reason: edit

Jana...

Is the only reason I am not on that list is that you do not have a picture of me?

Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah, this thread's about to get trolled by every guy in this forum.

This pic's obviously hot.
      Attached Files

Comment

LOL @ JDean . ... That's fine Panicky. Guys can have an opinion too!

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
          Jana...

Is the only reason I am not on that list is that you do not have a picture of me?

LOL post one JD!! Make sure its topless so they can see those rippling abs!
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

David Vamplew???

If there were a pro who looked like Hermione then she would definitely make my female list!
            Attached Files

Comment

nemad medic - canadian pro. No time to find a pic but take a look online

Comment

Yum yum :d

Kyle Johnson from Canada,
                5th place in the Main Event - No Limit Hold'em, Canadian Open Poker Championships 2011

Paul Wasicka AKA "Kwickfish" from United States,
                2nd place in the Main Event - No Limit Hold'em, 2006 World Series of Poker

Comment

my word

i must be getting old....they all look wet behind the ears to me.,...i would have voted for chris fergusson

Comment

Originally posted by bindy67 View Post
                    i must be getting old....they all look wet behind the ears to me.,...i would have voted for chris fergusson

I'm thinking Ferguson hopes his future cellmate doesn't agree with you about his "hotness" level bindy.

Comment

FINALLY...

The real hottest guy in poker!

ME!

(sorry ladies, you gotta PAY for the Speed-o picture!)

Last edited by JDean; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 11:38 PM.
                      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

FINALLY...

ME!

Lol! This is great.

Wait... where am I?.... how did I end up in the women's section?... ugh... gotta stop drinking....

Comment

Ok, JD, you still the best, but...

Ladies, haven't you forgotten the one player who can actually smile?

Comment

Originally posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
                            Ok, JD, you still the best, but...

Ladies, haven't you forgotten the one player who can actually smile?

nup...i like the guy above you

Comment

FINALLY...

ME!

what has been seen can not be unseen

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.