PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeroll to Satellite Qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeroll to Satellite Qualifier

It's about to start (at 12:40 EST). Apparently these have been going on every week, but I never noticed what with all the different tournaments going on.

If you win a ticket in this freeroll, you get to play in another tourney, that gets you a ticket to another tourney if you place in that, that gets you another ticket to play with Vicky Coren and Liv Boeree worth $55 if you place in that one.

Just thought I'd post this in case others didn't notice it listed - it's under the Private Tournaments with the Pink Letters.

Good Luck at the tables everybody!
    Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:24 PM.

The odds are pretty low though - 11 tickets for 400 people and counting ... looks like this may be a major shove-fest

Comment

you need a password for these tourneys, does any1 know it plz?

Comment

GL Trusty!! umbup:
        Originally posted by jojoamy View Post
        you need a password for these tourneys, does any1 know it plz?
        Hello jojo, and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, you can't put pw's here. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...SO-Forum-Rules ...scroll down to content of contribution..last item.

Comment

i dont want u 2 put it up on here but plz do u know where i can get it?

Comment

karen 235

were do i get the sundy freeroll password

Comment

Welcome to the forum. To get these passwords, open the lobby for the tourney. The instructions can usually be found in the top right corner. For the online poker show freerolls, you have to watch the show. It doesn't take that long. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                GL Trusty!! umbup:
                Thx Dan!! I've been trying every week, so hopefully one of these days ...

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.