PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOOP Satellite 4/2 - $300,000 Guaranteed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOOP Satellite 4/2 - $300,000 Guaranteed!

Don't miss out on the WOMAN POKER PLAYER Satellite tomorrow! Tournament number 380733162. $2 + .20 Buy-in. April 2 @ 14:00ET umbup: The first satellite will be to SCOOP Event 2 - low stakes No Limit Hold'em Buyin $2+.20 April 2 at 4 p.m EST 1 in 10 women will win their entry to Event 2 Low Stakes which has a $300,000 guarantee!

Thank You

Thanks for the Heads Up, Erin!
    Last edited by gjschiff; Sat Apr 02, 2011, 06:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Password

Hi, Erin - I signed up, but where is the password located? Not sure how to navigate through their site.

Comment

Never mind, I found the passwords - again, thanks!

Comment

VGL Ladies hope to some PSO Ladies win seats
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the info! I'd like to play (if I can wake up early enough for it!), but don't know how to get a password for it? Should I email pokerstars for my password?

Comment

You sign up at the Woman Poker Player magazine website (it's free). www.womanpokerplayer.com The password is in their forum once you are signed up, you can have access to it.

edit - and thanks for the good wishes, Too2Coo!
              Last edited by gjschiff; Sat Apr 02, 2011, 05:52 PM. Reason: thanks

Comment

Sorry! I should have left the info for the password! I just woke up so hope my brain will start functioning in a little bit! Got coffee???

Comment

lol.......the coffee is always brewing at our house! Good luck today!

Comment

6th.... ok, but not good enough! I have got to get better at growing my stack early. Seems I always end up at the final table with a short stack. It was a fun game though! umbup:

Comment

8th for me. Maybe we can get the next one - at least we both made the final table. It was a fun one.

Comment

Thanks so much for the password info. Unfortunately it ran too early for me (I'm in Australia) but hopefully they have another one in daylight hours here! Did anyone here qualify? I hope so!

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.