PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Poker Buddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Poker Buddy

Here is a pic of my poker buddy. Anybody else have a poker buddy?

That's just too cute!! I have a cat that likes to sit on the back of my chair while I play. I'll have to get a pic. of her next time!

Dawn

Comment

She's a bit too big for lap consultation, but always is up for a visit if I need some bad beat consolation.:-)

Last edited by Freckldgator; Mon Mar 21, 2011, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freckldgator View Post
        She's a bit too big for lap consultation, but always is up for a visit if I need some bad beat consolation.:-)

Lol ... and the dog has a look on its face like " now what was it this time? your AA got cracked by KK? Or KK vs Arag?? bahhhh" lol!

Comment

How?

Can you guys tell me how you posted the pictures into the thread??

Comment

Here's Tigera watching me play poker.

Dawn
            Last edited by Dewski68; Mon Mar 21, 2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gjschiff View Post
              Can you guys tell me how you posted the pictures into the thread??
              I go to http://www.imageshack.us & upload my pic there. They will give you a link to Forum Code. Paste that link in a comment box and it should show up. umbup: Dawn

Comment

see my icon

Mine will come and put his nose under my arm and lift my hand off the mouse when he thinks I am tilting.
                I never tilt - I just raise all in repeatedly until cured.

Comment

Thank you, Dewski - I'll try it .

Comment

Earnhardt My poker buddy, Earnhardt. He is my good luck charm when playing. Used to have him as my Avatar, but no one respected my raises, lol. umbup:

Comment

Thats to cute!! I have a poker "wannabe" buddy. A 60 lb yellow lab tries to sit on my lap when I play it doesnt work so well!

Comment

lol@ everybody! All the poker buddies are adorable!

Comment

Poker Buddy

LOL sooo cute are all the buddies! My cat, MR, sits on my laptop and has folded some good hands and some bad! He thinks he know how to play better than I do, he may be right!

Comment

I used to have a cat that couldn't play good poker, but loved to type in the chat box.

Gibberish in the chat is useful if you want a crazy table image.

I once actually had someone type "this is an ENGLISH only table" in reply lol

Comment

We've got 4 cats here at home and when I'm up late at night playing after the wife has gone to bed I have at least 1 if not more of them trying to get my attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.