PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the Women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the Women?

I am pretty new to poker and just love playing (and learning) in the WPL. Even placed once! lol It looks like this forum isn't getting much use. I know it isn't because there are not very many chatty women here! So I have a couple of challenges for the ladies! 1. Every time you play here (or anywhere really) talk to the ladies at your table about joining the league and about this forum. Spread the word! I didn't even realize this forum existed, just stumbled across it looking for something else. I'm sure there are others like me! 2. Come by the forum every couple of days, even if just to say HI! The more posts there are, the more comfortable the women coming by will feel. And a challenge for whom ever at Poker Stars who can...... add a link to the forum to the Women's Poker League homepage umbup:

that link would be a fine idea...
    I have to go to a tourney, pull up the tournament lobby then click on the link in there...
    because i keep forgetting to make it a fav on my browser.. lol

Comment

There are plenty of women in the PSO and you will find that alot of them are

really good poker players.

Comment

You will find a lot of women playing here. We don't advertise our presence, but we're here.

Most of the men don't want to admit that they lose to us. but there you go. Climb the ladder, cash in the PSO league, and go from there.

There's money to be made, just do it...

Good luck!!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

just so u know.....i love playing with girls.

it's just so much better live

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
            just so u know.....i love playing with girls.

it's just so much better live

Tsk,tsk,tsk..............

Put it back in your squarepants,Spongebob.

............."Winning!!!"

Comment

it was a lighthearted joke........i really do like having a girl at the table in a live setting..
              us guys can get downright mean sometimes, and with a girl around it seems to brighten things up a little. also, the poker room i play at, there are some really really good girls that play there.

Comment

Chillax man,I was just funning ya.

**Winning**

Comment

lol..........i know u were, just didn't want the girlies to take it the wrong way.

god, everything i seem to say has some sexual innuendo to it......lol ^^^

"winning!!"

Comment

I have learned a lot from the PSO and have really enjoyed playing in the tournaments. I like playing in the Women's League because they don't seem to be as "crazy" as the other tournaments! lol Looking forward to learning more and improving my game! Maybe some day I will get brave enough to risk more than a couple of bucks! lol

Comment

[QUOTE=erinass;258705 I know it isn't because there are not very many chatty women here!

All the chatty women are spending time at their 12 step program erin! It's called ONANDON ANON

Gidee Up!

Comment

~just rolls eyes and adds nothing more~

Comment

I'm here , I'm here....WOW, I just get so sidetracked and forget about the women....the poor poor women.

Comment

Go girls!!

I love playing PSO and it is awesome how well a lot of the women are doing! Go ladies! We need to make a mark (btw....I am open to any suggestions so I can make my mark! LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Brayleegirl View Post
                              I love playing PSO and it is awesome how well a lot of the women are doing! Go ladies! We need to make a mark (btw....I am open to any suggestions so I can make my mark! LOL)
                              Sorry ladies..just had to jump in here to welcome a new forum contributor. Welcome to the league and the forum Braylee. If you have any questions..this group is more than helpful. If you wish, I have a home game for new members and the info can be found in the New Members Forum. Take care and best o' luck.
                              Originally posted by TEXASKICK View Post
                              I'm here , I'm here....WOW, I just get so sidetracked and forget about the women....the poor poor women.
                              Tex...I just love the new avatar. How cool are you? umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.