PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dewski68's Intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewski68's Intro

Hello Ladies,

My name is Dawn & I love to play poker! I'm not very good, yet, but since I found the school & this forum...I have a chance at some REAL winnings. LOL I look forward to chatting & playing with you all!

Dawn

well welcome!
    once you get comfortable i have a ladies home game you are welcome to join.
    the girls that play are pretty good players.

there's a women's league too - which is kinda on break since the end of December. i see they're starting up again on Feb 7th so keep an eye open for those.

good luck with your learning and if you have any questions - don't be shy - ask someone!
    we're all here for the same thing - give or take.

see you at the tables!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Blindmice!

I would love to join your ladies home game. I too have a poker room. If you'd lke, we could trade information?

I've been in a few of the ladies leagues. Most of the time, my bankroll can't take too many though. That's why I joined the school, to cure that problem! LOL That SNG quiz is a bugger, though...that's for sure.

Dawn

Comment

Welcome

Glad to see more women playing in the pso. Hope you enjoy everything the scool has to offer. If you want to improve your game, you're in the right place.

Good luck!!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks, Joy! Poker isn't just a man's game anymore, that's for sure. I even got my mom to sign up to the forum. umbup:

Comment

Welcome!

Hi, Dew - welcome to PSO. I've been here a few months and it is a great place to learn. I love to play poker too! There's a lot of great information on this site which you should find helpful, and the hand analysis forum is a good place to go and read about the more advanced concepts. There are some great players here that give tips and advice there, and it's free! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.