PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million 6th Anniv Sat $1 Turbo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million 6th Anniv Sat $1 Turbo

Hey everyone,

The Sunday Million 6th Anniversary Turbos are running at 1 minute past the hour every hour. They have an entry fee of $1.00 and a field of around 250 with about 20 tickets to a $11 satellite to the Sunday million 6th Anniversary.

I played one yesterday and qualified quite easily. I took the tournament dollars and plan to play a few more during the week. I played TAG ABC poker and would suggest it would be possible to build a good tourney bankroll playing these and off course get a shot into the Sunday Million for those of us that do not have the bankroll to enter directly.

The tournaments can be found under Tournament/Satellite in the PokerStars client.

Cheers,

TC

**merged post/thread**
    Last edited by fadmin; Wed Mar 07, 2012, 11:54 AM. Reason: post/thread is on topic with the **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.