PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to say how off I was. Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say how off I was. Thank you!

I also tried using the hand re-playe, I don't find a link to the poker stars forum, but to Facebook and Boom, read the instruction, and I still can't figure it out. I there more then one set of instructions.

The same thing happen to me with live training, I don't want to use Facebook, and I get to see what is happening but can't inter act or pay if it is a playing session with tips.

I should probably post this in a different place,

Sorry about this.

You've been around for a while dude. You were there when I first started.

Thanks

Is it possible that when I did pass the S@G or the MTT, I didn't get the school passes for one of them, it's been a while anyway, no need check really.l

I suck playing this game, I am beginning to think I will stop another year, like I oncer did. I really hate losing and I loose most of the time, not talking about 1 cent or 3 dollars, I mean at least like I did once a couple of hundred dollars each week. And I am starting to doubt I will never be a Poker Star myself. It is as if I prefer to see if I am lucky more then playing by the book. It makes me feel stupid right now. I should rename myself S of spades standing for stupid, and c of cloves for my lack of luck.

Sure is not the place for this but I wouldn't post it in the right the place. Venting.l

think.w
    Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
    @WiseBearBets

'Eligible' means that the player in question has made at lI east one lifetime deposit on PokerStars.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.