PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Pokerstars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Pokerstars

It's official no more Aussie players....suck really because I have enjoyed pokerstars for many years...oh well looks like I will play on other sites.....I don't care what the government do or say they have literally stuffed up the country anyway.
    There are literally mini wars playing out with the government and the Australian public won't back down to their BS!!!
    Anyway been fun hope you all have fun and also hope some of you are successful.

So long, my good friends, as at the end of this month, I'll also be locked out in the cold. Damn our stupid government, and Nick Xenephon in particular, for the nanny state interference and complete ignorance of the difference between online slot machines ('Pokies'), and the game of Poker itself, which we love and enjoy.

It's been fun while it lasted, I'll miss you all.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I hope you guys hang around here and hopefully one day we'll all be back online playing together.

Won't be the same without you lot otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by NE2win View Post
        So long, my good friends, as at the end of this month, I'll also be locked out in the cold. Damn our stupid government, and Nick Xenephon in particular, for the nanny state interference and complete ignorance of the difference between online slot machines ('Pokies'), and the game of Poker itself, which we love and enjoy.

It's been fun while it lasted, I'll miss you all.
        Not even play money? Sry to hear about this. I guess it is all about our governing 'betters' saving us from ourselves.
        5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk Shuffle View Post
          Not even play money? Sry to hear about this. I guess it is all about our governing 'betters' saving us from ourselves.
          Not even play money? be darn stupid if this is the case. I hope NZ National party don't get in for 4th term in our up coming election, as they are very similar to your government at moment (same idea's/polices) & we kiwis maybe next?.

I'm also sorry too hear this, as there's all ways been a like/hate relationship in sports (I'd say same as USA Vs Canada), ever since the UnderArm (cricket game few years ago) fiasco (darn Ozzys), but most kiwis respect/like the Ozzys.

I hope too at the least see you Ozzys at PM/homegames etc.
          All Thee Best
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Apparently Play money stays the same, ie Australia will have its own black poker day. End result i have become a loose goose manic last two weeks. Bankroll real money is already gone, play money BR has just halved. Am not motivated to continue atm but thanks to you all for the hard lessons. At least emotionally i am a different player now.

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
              Not even play money? be darn stupid if this is the case. I hope NZ National party don't get in for 4th term in our up coming election, as they are very similar to your government at moment (same idea's/polices) & we kiwis maybe next?.

I'm also sorry too hear this, as there's all ways been a like/hate relationship in sports (I'd say same as USA Vs Canada), ever since the UnderArm (cricket game few years ago) fiasco (darn Ozzys), but most kiwis respect/like the Ozzys.

I hope too at the least see you Ozzys at PM/homegames etc.
              All Thee Best
              Play money is still accessible, but anything even leading to $RM play is dead to us. I hope you guys across the ditch don't suffer the same fate. Beware the ultra-conservative right wing.

As for the trans-Tasman rivalry, I thought we had a mutual understanding that we wouldn't mention THAT cricket incident again. Jeez, write it off as a low-ball professional foul and move on, don't keep it festering. I for one, am really embarrassed about that incident. This is even more so now, since I'm giving serious thought to moving over there, sometime soon, and almost certainly if we don't get a more sensible government at the next election.
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.