PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP Main Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP Main Event

Hey everybody,

I guess everybody loves the Main Event. It is very entertaining in my opinion and i would love to watch it but i havnt found a way to do so. Does anybody know where and when i can see it from non-us soil.

Thanks!

StativBus

ESPN2 has been showing it each day. It's also being streamed online (but it's a subscription site).

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

is it possible to get the videos since i havnt been watching it live? thanks for the fast answer!

Comment

I have no idea if there are videos for it (I would think that there probably isn't since it's partially being run on a subscription only site). The best thing you can do is to see when the next ESPN2 telecast is and watch it.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

well but i guess it isnt free to watch for me from germany or am i wrong?

Comment

If your cable TV carries ESPN2, then you can watch it. Know that some in the discord channel live in Germany and they have been watching it.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

for everybody to know the PokerGO site gives you the opportunity to watch all the streamed coverage from day1. as far as i can tell there are only the streams they streamed themselves but its better than nothing. and to see the whole wsop main event for 10$ is okay aswell.

thanks for your answers John!!

Comment

gday...check out tsn canada..coverage usually at nite..today on from 7.30pm edt to 11 or midnite...
                11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

iupmoney

good i love pokerstar

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.