PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Finally happened - Actually abandoned a tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Finally happened - Actually abandoned a tournament

So last night i was playing a big bang satellite, I actually went demented i have never played online poker so slow, 22 hands in an hour of online poker now live i know you average 30 and i don't mind it being at the tables but online it was demented the time bank for the start of those type of tournaments are may to long there is no decision making time needed. i got so tilted and i annoyed i just left
    Bracelet Winner

wait until you see online or live satellite bubbles. Live, I've seen 3-4 hands PER HOUR and the longest bubble I've personally been in was over 3 hrs! Online, the bubbles can take 30-60 min or longer if the shorties keep doubling. Longest I've seen an online hand last... over 20 minute (and yes, I mean ONE HAND).. was at 15 min levels.

I know if I'm close in them, I'm using every second I can in order to get someone else to bust first. You're crazy if you don't.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

ya i totally understand satellites and even big lie bubbles or online bubbles i don't mind that i am enjoying slower play then too but this was the first hour the very first hour of a free roll tourney, its ridiculous some of them only had 1% connection and some where fantasising about donuts lol also on a side note no-one can suck out like the russians can i honestly was thinking there was a deal made made 3 times in one day i was in against them with sets and they had a gut shut and other time they had a 1 outer and got there each time its amazing lol yes i know the statistics were balance out but still
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.