PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Flush

Just out of curiosity, since I've actually never gotten a royal flush in 2 years of poker.

When was the last time you got a Royal Flush and how long did it take for you to get your first one?

For just hold'em..... I've had two in the last 8 years.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Thats insane ! Still patiently waiting for my 1st one.

Comment

Ive had one in like 10 years and it was in spades and sadly on poker stars if it was 888 it would have hit the 45k jackpot, rewards in power stars do kinda suck
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

i said that and i got my second today
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Online, I get one about every 100,000 hands, so I've had a handful in the last 5 or 6 years. In my experience, they are a bit like buses. You wait for ages, then three come at once.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by RA Arantes View Post
              Thats insane ! Still patiently waiting for my 1st one.
              that's only over about a half million hands.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
              Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoenhiem88 View Post
                Ive had one in like 10 years and it was in spades and sadly on poker stars if it was 888 it would have hit the 45k jackpot, rewards in power stars do kinda suck
                Don't you have to place a special sidebet to be eligible for those royal jackpots over at 888?

Comment

I have been dealt 8-10 Royal Flushes on Pokerstars and 2 on 888 but never in a live game.

Comment

Originally posted by ADWish View Post
                    Don't you have to place a special sidebet to be eligible for those royal jackpots over at 888?

I haven't played on their in years hate the software but before they use to have jackpot tables certain tables were eligible to win it may be different now
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think I have got one, possibly two in the last 5 years of playing

Comment

Yeah Baby

This is my 1st recorded royal Omaha h/l PM
                        https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/fo...6&d=1365408227

I must of played millions of hands in about 5-6+yr's or i been lucky as
                        The poker Gods must of been giving me a free ROYALFLUSH pass

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
                        In my experience, they are a bit like buses. You wait for ages, then three come at once.
                        my buses must all arrived at same time
                        4 in about a year(2012) in big Game 1 hour tournament(2 in 2 months) + 1 BankrollMob August Leaderboard $25 Freeroll
                        big bang> https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/fo...ight=hart+hart
                        BankrollMob> https://www.boomplayer.com/452487_5F23B2AA61

+ about(if remmber right) 3-4 since 2012

& in 2015
                        https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/fo...ht=royalflushs

& My 1st ever Stud RoyalFlush
                        https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/fo...724#post649724

& 1 or 2 others that i not had made screenshot or clicked boom player As i was to drunk or too slow (missed thee bus or lost my ticket) LOL
                        All Thee Best
                        Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Jun 28, 2017, 01:41 AM. Reason: cleaning up mistakes (proof reading & trying be funny)
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Been fortunate to hit a Royal flush, both online and live!

[replay hand_id=957501 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=04B6655369]
                          'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Never gotten one...but saw 1 happening at my table yesterday....I had folded my hand already..

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.