PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never won on here since i started in 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never won on here since i started in 2007

I cant believe iv never cashed out on this site....Been playing on here since 2007 and spent over 45 thousand and not once have i won, I no how to play poker been playing for 22 years , whats going on here OMG

If you've never won in 10 years, there's a problem somewhere. What kind of games are you playing? Consider posting some hands for review, perhaps some of the hand analyzers can help.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I agree with Joy. Post a hand when you have problems. If you're playing the hands correctly, you will win longterm, so if you're not winning, you're misplaying hands badly somewhere.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by UCME_UCY_1 View Post
        I cant believe iv never cashed out on this site....Been playing on here since 2007 and spent over 45 thousand and not once have i won, I no how to play poker been playing for 22 years , whats going on here OMG
        I don't recall you being involved in hand history discussions, so you probably haven't studied the game as much as other players and are therefore not as good at poker as you think.
        We all have a lot to learn, but the people who make the most progress are the ones that get involved and talk strategy with other players.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Texas holdem

i play texas holden poker only, i lose everytime lol doesnt matter what i have flop astr8 lose to a flush, have AA kk beat me with trips, every thing i have loses

Comment

how do i post a hand to show you guys a sample or 2

Comment

It can't be as bad as you say. Variance alone means you must occasionally cash. Try playing the 50-50 SNG's. Start at the lower stakes and see where you are - its a good way to get stats to look at where you can improve your game.
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by UCME_UCY_1 View Post
                how do i post a hand to show you guys a sample or 2
                The easiest way is to use the Boom re-player. While you play, there is a red star in the chat window. If you click on it, one of the options is to share the hand in Boom. (You may have to enable this feature, from the main PS lobby, go to settings, then playing history, then Boom hand sharing.)

If you save hand histories, then you can load your hand history into the Poker school hand re-player and create a link that can be entered in your forum post.

HTH
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

There are 3 ways...

easiest is a boom link, next is using the PSO hand replayer, last is to post a hand's text hand history.

If you're losing more than you would think you should, there are probably huge betting mistakes somewhere along the line in hands where we're misplaying them.

John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
                  Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

hope your using proper bankroll management and you should attend live training good luck

Comment

wow

45k really? wow

Comment

Stick to tournaments. Limit yourself to 30 bucks a week. Stay far far away from micros and eastern euros.

Comment

If you are in Que, Man. or BC let me know. Got a huge tip for you.

Comment

im from toronto ontario please send tips

Comment

why should I try to keep my status when its all changing

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.