PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back my US buddies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back my US buddies

I so miss the days playing american players had some good laughs it was good times one day hopefully you guys will be back i miss you guys . I can not wait for the day i get to play on stars vs a couple of yank buddies it has been way too long that you guys have been gone .

I was wondering what anyone thinks about how different the site is without the americans the banter was awesome get a little of the aussie boys and kiwi's but they are few in number and tend to play a different time zone to me .

Good luck guys at the tables on the number 1 site in the world long may it rein have good one guys much love to you and yours .

Where are you from Divabrae? Hopefully some day soon we will be back. I like friendly banter at the tables too.
    Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The UK m8 wish it would get sorted the chat has gone down hill since you guys have been gone its not the same .It was always friendly and chatty when you had an american at the table .I liked it because american players never put up with bs that seems to be the normal at most tables at the moment so sad wish it was different .Hardly any banter anymore for me my playing experience did go down after you guys couldn't play on stars anymore .I wish they would pull there finger out and get you guys back where you belong .It was always tough but fair at the tables and guys always saying nice hand even when coolered . Miss those days take care m8 and thanks for taking the time to give your input .

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.