PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

outstanding payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outstanding payments

i would rather not spew fire in the open these players are free to contact me with questions.
    i had to learn the hardway like so many other things

Total Buy-ins: $270

1% = $2.70
    2% = $5.40
    5% = $13.50
    10% = $27
    20% = $54
    40% = $108

List:
    RiverFlat 2%
    PINOY_HITMAN 5%
    brooker10 2%
    hannyug 8%
    Grade b 2%
    spand42 10%
    sparkes25 1%
    Marc Rae 3%
    sabrina0909 1%
    simonrdr 1%
    birdayy 5%
    marvinsytan 10%

money will be send out in the upcoming week

All players except for the first 2 on the list (problems sending funds bc of regulations) have now been paid off i can only add my sincere apoligies

Comment

a payment of $2.70 to me is confirmed

Comment

confirmed rcd $21.60, ty bro,, sorry if you had any troubles, hope all is well now

welcome back and gl
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

good luck guys

Comment

The last 2 players (Riverflat and Pinoy hitman) have now also been paid off at the site Chipmeup where i found some of the other backing horses aswell these players have not been active but per request of an admin there i have send their funds into their respected accounts on this site so they may be able to use or cashout as they wish.

with this i hereby now close this subject permanently and hope to receive forgiveness for the troubles i have caused to the players and this community.

Best Regards,
            Prohorse3

Comment

Funds received,

ty

Good luck on the felt and hope all is well.

Grade b.
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.