PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new

hey there everyone im brand new to the game of poker and was wondering if there were any strategies or tips and tricks i should know while playing all would be appreciated

feel free to add me

start with the poker courses on here, then go into the video library, especially from Dave (TheLangolier) and all of the live training sessions.

There is a wealth of information on the site.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Ok sounds great thanks

Comment

Ask a lot of questions. Watch a lot of videos you can filter your search for begginer lessons to start with. Attend live trainings. Play in the PSO home games, they are free to play with play chips and the play is decent as everybody is trying to play their best. The real money pso home games are bank roll friendly if you want to play real money and they often offer prizes for the top spots.

Once you get an idea of what you're doing and understand the lingo start reviewing your hands regularly and looking for mistakes, you can post hands in the forums and get feedback from some of us. If you make a bad play we will tell you we think it's bad and why.

Best of luck!
        Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

alright awesome so how do i post the hands and videos?

Comment

how can i upload hand videos?

Comment

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/fo...-hand-replayer

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/fo...s-in-the-Forum
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
              Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.