PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you fold this hand ;)) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you fold this hand ;)) ?

How many of you fold this hand all inn preflop ? Always y loose like this in turnaments

what type of tourney is this?

what reads do we have on the opps?

how did the betting go?

It's most likely the right play to get the chips in, but not necessarily.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

If the blinds had reached 16,000, judging from the size of the pot and the fact it's 3-way, you probably only had no more than 15bb. It would have to be a very odd spot not to go broke there. Indeed, I'd guess it was a fist pump all in.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

depends…..

how far into the tournament you are. i wouldn’t even risk it early in the game. but that flop has chance of pair of A’s against your kings or even three of a kind like the pic shows. then the turn and the river open it up for a possible straight or two pairs. paired aren’t always the best because someone could easily pair up both their cards with the board and you have to just hope they don’t have anything. but if its all in pre flop and its a serious tourney you can probably be safe to say they have aa’s or kk’s same as you or suited ak

Comment

THis is just a Poker SChool Open Skill League Freroll usualy y play for money but not big amounts im sory for my english is not very great i cant answer of all the questions i dont understand all .

I'm finish 35/10.000 place lolita626
          the river was intersting one card for flush ) only chance to beat the aces
          Last edited by fadmin; Sat Feb 13, 2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

i disagree with all in. i could say you just lucky if you win in all in. even you have poket pair, its still posibble to make u busted even the opponent just have 2 if 3 of kind 2 was dealt in community card made 4 of kind, 3 of kind or maybe fullhouse. my opps, better you fold and holding your possition, and save your bankroll. even you just hve 200 stack in final battel at grand final, at least you still get rank 2. its better than rank 35.

i finished 8th/12000 @Big event tournament.. all of opponent till shock and surprise to know that is my 1st time touchdown at the final table. i just doing wait and see system. its like marathon tournamnet. you have to save your power. its a long long and long journey. and you could all out and incrase your power when you closed with your finish line.

and differnt with shot lenght runner and sprinter. you have to all out your power from starting.

that is my opps for you. i just newbie also and still have to much learning also.

Comment

^^ said it all

Comment

Save the bankroll when you have the chances for duble up with a monster hand . Y desagreaee .Y dont see a pro poker player to fold this hand whatever stake is . Maybe but maybe in a live turnament

Comment

Since we're in positive points for the tourney, if the chips go in preflop, then I'm playing KK here all day long... BUT.. if the chips don't go in pre, I'm not putting another chip in when I see an A on the flop.

John (JWK224)

P.S. There are plenty of times where folding KK (and yes, even AA) is the correct play.. especially in league games or satellites.
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
                  Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

You are right JWK24 y make same if i see a A on the flop .

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.