PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat Lovers Only (Smelly Dogs Keep Out)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Lovers Only (Smelly Dogs Keep Out)

This is my Maine Coon Cat Cyndi I adopted her last winter to keep me company out here in the Sticks

I decided to leash train her from when she was a kitten and now she begs me to take her for walks or should I say for her to take me

So any other cat lovers out there have some pics, cartoons or funny stories to share?
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Ron, she's so beautiful! And what a sweet little face

That's fun to hear she likes to take walks - does she like to play poker too?

Here's an old pic of Sam at Halloween time - had to pick a time that was convenient for him (dinner time), and move the pumpkin to where he was hanging out (by his food dish) to capture the picture () ... but was happy it turned out so cute

Comment

And here's my favourite cat video from youtube - 'ninja kitty' has over 46 million views!

Comment

@TrustySam Thanks so much, she is my pride and joy, sadly no she doesn't like poker especially when she wants attention. She comes and scratches the back of my chair and is very verbal with her complaints.

Comment

Oh look at her ... so precious Ron!!

Sam used to like watching the birds and squirrels as well - funny thing is that when I'd let him out of the house, you'd think he'd want to try and chase them, but guess he prefers the food he was getting from the can, so outside he'd find a little hiding spot under a bush, and do the same thing he'd do inside, and just sit and watch the birds and squirrels.

Guess he didn't have the greatest camouflage, what with being grey - so if he was in front and people passed by, and said 'oh look at the cute cat', he'd get all upset that they could see him when he was trying to be 'secretive'

She sounds like she has a really sweet personality - a lot of cats are a lot like dogs, and are very friendly and make wonderful companions, don't they?

Comment

@ Trusty Sam
              She sounds like she has a really sweet personality
              HaHa she is sweet but she is a stone cold killer, she already has caught 2 mice a bird and 100s of various bugs and insects but at least if I am ever poor we won't starve eh..lol
              Last edited by Ron112355; Sat Oct 03, 2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Cyndi likes to walk along porch rails and practice her jumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdnlp9JyYs

@TrustySam Can't remember how do you embed videos from youtube ???

Comment

Oh this one is nice, just figured out how to screengrab from a video

Comment

^^^ look at that face!!

Can't get enough of this thread @Ron112355 - Cyndi's so adorable

There might be more than one way to get vids to show, but usually I use the thingie .. and *most* of the time that seems to work? EDIT - oops, that did not show *at all* lolloll

PS Enjoyed this vid very much!! Cat's are amazing athletes, aren't they?

Comment

@TrustySam what thingy would that be? lol

Comment

Was out for a walk with Cyndi yesterday when she upped her capture count to 3 mice a bird and now a chipmunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOOlbMmNT4c

Comment

That's nice of her to share her food Wonder if Sam was maybe catching things, and just not sharing?

Comment

@TrustySam
                            My favorite Youtube Channel, Enjoy

Comment

^^^ That movie was excellent!! Enjoyed it very much Ron - thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.