PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars Pros - Who's the fairest of them all?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars Pros - Who's the fairest of them all?

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

With the PokerStars Red Spade Open coming up this weekend we want to know who is your favourite PokerStars Pro.

Leave a comment below with your answer!
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Sep 30, 2015, 09:18 PM.
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

I always liked Daniel Negreanu - he seems to be a nice guy and a fair poker player, closely followed by Barry Greenstein, who is another one of my favorite PokerStars Pro's.

Hmmm - how many votes do we get?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

There are several I like, but the one that I particularly cheer for is Felix.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Barry Greenstein was pretty funny when he was hosting the third day of the WCOOP main event. I have never seen a host interact or make chat comments like that during a final table. However, I would also have to cheer on our training coach, Felix @xflixx, during the Red Spade Open.
        5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Agree with @Tonk Shuffle on @xflixx he works hard for us and deserves it but my D.O.M. pick is Fatima DeMelo
          "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

jcarverpoker is my choice. He has a highly entertaining stream. I'm learning and improving my poker. I spend a lot of time with him on twitch.

Comment

I agree with @Tonk Shuffle , barryG was funny hosting WCOOP main event final table, very dry humor.

I'll go with Felix as well.

Good luck all!

Comment

jaimestaples and acoimbra

Comment

Daniel Negreanu, with Vanessa Selbst a close second.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.