PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i paranoid or does it need reporting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i paranoid or does it need reporting?

Hi guys,

I know people use the same pics as their player disc pic, but cud someone take a look at the weekly leaderboards on the weekly mtt cashes low and see if its someone famous or has someone got multiple accounts on the go. I may be wrong but thoughtit was 1 account per member.

Hi @nelly1974
    Thanks for your post. You are right, multiple accounts are not allowed. If you think someone has multiple accounts please report details to sopport@pokerschoolonline.com. They will take any appropriate action.

Good Luck At The Tables.
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Tue Sep 01, 2015, 08:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

It's two players using Ronaldo's pic as their avatar.

Comment

If someone was going to risk disqualification for multiaccounting, I doubt they would be stupid enough to draw attention to themselves by using the same avatar for all the accounts.
        Lots of people have Ronaldo avatars. I think there might have been a special promo for Brazilians that used it, just like there used to be hundred of people with Intellipoker avatars, and there are quite a few with Felix's Grinding it Up logo.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
          If someone was going to risk disqualification for multiaccounting, I doubt they would be stupid enough to draw attention to themselves by using the same avatar for all the accounts.
          I think Benny Binion would bet the house against you on that one Arty... seen it done before on another site.
          All were from same town with same avy pic. They just used numbers after their account name... 1 thru 50 even

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
          Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.