PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning windows 10 scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning windows 10 scam

Players beware I just seen on the T.V news saying there is a scam going around asking you to download the new version of Windows 10, they said in the letter it looks legit but there is a few spelling mistakes it looks like its from the company beware guys. (they said it will freeze your files).

Thanks for the warning, big bluff246; I'll just comment that if you 'upgrade' to Win 10, Microsloth will be holding you to ransom for their annual license fee anyway (after the first year). Some criminals wear masks, but the ones wearing suits are invited in through the front door.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just go with the official upgrade to Win10 right from within Windows; nice step forward anyway! Don't think there will be future billing plans though; Win10 will remain 100% free for those who upgrade within the 1st year. Afterwards it's a one off purchase I believe (but they're of course working on subscription models as well).

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.