PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid Poker and the VIP Party!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Poker and the VIP Party!

Did any of you guys join me and spudder47 at the vip party last night? Met Randy Lew aka Nanonoko ando Tyler Frost!

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
    Did any of you guys join me and spudder47 at the vip party last night? Met Randy Lew aka Nanonoko ando Tyler Frost!
    Hey 19honu62,

Awesome! Long time no chat!

I was very jealous, I saw some photos going up on Facebook from Randy & Tyler and it looked very impressive, I'd say it was one hell of a party.

How come you're up so early, no hangover?

Raiser
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

I was there!! I'll post some pics on Facebook maybe Paul can attach them here
      10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

@00Johnny00 I love the new avatar.

My guess is you are going to keep this one for a while. Looking forward to some pics.
        15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

@UntruetoU ty
          you know I am!!
          10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.