PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

appropriate screen name :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appropriate screen name :P

[replay hand_id=839555 type=ps title_id=3 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=59B3B339AD]

Hey John I was playing after I left team speak and I saw this hand and it made me laugh. Look at the co's screen name and then watch the hand.
    Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

I hope it's ok to show screen names. Wouldn't be funny though if you just saw villain x. This post isn't about how the hand was played just the humor I found in the sn when I saw showdown.
    Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The player to your left has also got a funny name, different channel when that becomes appropriate? lol
      There's some real good one's out there
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

That's hilarious!
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
        Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

pretty much sums up your side of the table.

That guy... ... yeah, in your dreams, buddy; that's why you're sitting in your parents' basement playing online poker
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The best 1 Ive seen in a long time nice post LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.