PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

randem pms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randem pms

now a now the mods closed the stakeing fred.
    so don't be suprised if you members start getting randem pms of players wonting stakes now im not going to name the player hu sent the pm just my reply to him i sujest you do the same.
    hear wos my reply.

a never buy shares of some one sending me pms it lookes like begging.
    i only stake peeps i no very well and done my home work.
    i have had loads of peeps wonting to stake me .
    wen you a good player you dont need to ask they comeing asking you.
    a dont think sending random pms is the way to go to sell youre shares some will take it the rong way and report you.
    think before you send.
    good luck with youre spin and goes.
    buzz.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

If anyone receives Spam PM's that they are not happy with please notify one of the Mods or email support@pokerschoolonline.com We will investigate fully and take any action that is needed

Most of the time though it's just enough to PM them back and tell them that you are not interested

Cheers,
    Raiser
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.