PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is in suspicious? :sweat:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is in suspicious? :sweat:

I saw that there are frreoll tournuments off "bankrollMob .." so i went to ther site and got regesterd.-1.there cods dont work!! 2/why is there always 0 enroled??????

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by brny74 View Post
      I saw that there are frreoll tournuments off "bankrollMob .." so i went to ther site and got regesterd.-1.there cods dont work!! 2/why is there always 0 enroled??????
      I imagine they issue the codes like 10 minutes before the tournament and that is when registration starts. Otherwise a ton of players would just register them all and you'd have a lot of players sitting out. The same happens with the Open Skill League.

Comment

Hi brny74,

I used to play those freerolls when I first started out, but have not looked at them for a couple years. If I remember correctly... you will have to keep an eye on the difference between what time-zone you are in compared to the time-zone they use. It might also help if you put their tournament into your 'Favourites' lobby, so that you know to go their site to look up the code when you see other people start to register for the tournament.

I have created several folders in my 'Favourites' one of which includes freerolls and ticket related events that I still sometimes play in: 100K Privilege Freeroll, School Online 'Series of poker 2015, Weekly Round 2 Satellite (for the Razz & Courchevel though it displays all of them), School Pass tournaments, EPTLive, Astronomers Weekly Round 2, Big Bang Main Event, and the Sunday Million Show Freeroll. You get the idea.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!
        5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk Shuffle View Post
          Hi brny74,

I used to play those freerolls when I first started out, but have not looked at them for a couple years. If I remember correctly... you will have to keep an eye on the difference between what time-zone you are in compared to the time-zone they use. It might also help if you put their tournament into your 'Favourites' lobby, so that you know to go their site to look up the code when you see other people start to register for the tournament.

I have created several folders in my 'Favourites' one of which includes freerolls and ticket related events that I still sometimes play in: 100K Privilege Freeroll, School Online 'Series of poker 2015, Weekly Round 2 Satellite (for the Razz & Courchevel though it displays all of them), School Pass tournaments, EPTLive, Astronomers Weekly Round 2, Big Bang Main Event, and the Sunday Million Show Freeroll. You get the idea.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!
          If there was the functionality to 'favourite' a post so that there was a 'best of the forum' for new players then this would be one I would click.

Comment

Wow high praise indeed.

Hey, I see this brny74 new guy is leading in one our tournaments...maybe its not in our best interest to share....just kidding. Good Luck!
            5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

BankrollMob freerolls registration opens 15 minutes before the start of the tourney.

To update the tourney info, you must re-enter the freeroll page.

Then it will either show the pass code or ask you to click the banner to reveal it.

Hope this helps ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi thanks..my bad.sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.