PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird - I never considered that I had fold equity in this hand.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird - I never considered that I had fold equity in this hand.

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...673_2F32524CA9

I never considered that I had fold equity in this hand (because I didn't, really). I am posting it here as it doesn't really require any analysis, although I am sure people will have differing opinions of my shove with KJo. But exactly how light is this guy raising to fold here? I guess my table image was uber-nit. Or he thought it was opposite day and clicking 'fold' meant 'call'.

Confused but happy,

Jeremy
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Mar 01, 2015, 08:14 PM.

I think the only thing that explains it is a missclick.

Comment

funny offcouse, he should have called..may be he was sleepy haha or he went for blind steal with 28 and it was embarrass fold, and didnt wanted to show his small cards.
      Respect every1 fear no1

Comment

Originally posted by sunnybhai6 View Post
        funny offcouse, he should have called..may be he was sleepy haha or he went for blind steal with 28 and it was embarrass fold, and didnt wanted to show his small cards.
        Exactly that. Funny.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.