PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing PokerStars on a mobile app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing PokerStars on a mobile app?

Do you play PokerStars much using your mobile device or do you still prefer playing on you PC?

Is there anything that really annoys you about playing on a mobile app?

Would you like anymore features added to the mobile app that is not already there?

Let us know by leaving a comment below.

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Not that I'll be using it any more but one thing that annoyed me about the apple app was that when trying to add a zoom table by using the plus sign it offers you crappy spin and go and ring game tables. The plus sign should surely be offering the same as the table you're currently on.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
      Not that I'll be using it any more but one thing that annoyed me about the apple app was that when trying to add a zoom table by using the plus sign it offers you crappy spin and go and ring game tables. The plus sign should surely be offering the same as the table you're currently on.
      Interesting, I didn't notice that. I wonder is it only on the Apple App as I've never used that, I'm a Samsung fan so it's all android devices for me.

You'd think that the app would be the same for both but I'm not sure.

Raiser
      Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Love it! I can't remember the last time I played on a computer.
        The only downside is my ipad is Gen 1 so it only supports IOS 5.1, so no more support from PS, and it doesn't always connect.
        Phone works great though!

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
          Click the + button open the lobby theres 2 option just add zoom into it

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
            Click the + button open the lobby theres 2 option just add zoom into it
            Don't see any option for it. Are you on the iPad client?

Comment

I use iPad client (but only when I have to).

I don't like how you can only view a single table at a time but that's not really changeable I guess due to screen size. Things that can be changed though is making the touenament lobby more like the PC version, I can't seem to find half the tournaments on my iPad. The "Tournament Info" button when using tables is very buggy for me. A lot of the time it doesn't display any information at all like prizes. I don't hate using it but I'll only really use it rarely.

Under.

Comment

I stick to PC.

Only play when I'm home and PC offers me the ability to track stats on the go and heavy multitable.

Comment

The only thing which the app is really missing is your current position in a tournament lobby. The closest you can get to finding out what position you're in is to have an educated guess based on the large stack. That'll only work if you're close to the large stack though.

Other than that, I think the app is great and have been using it without issue. It's a good job that its working fine really considering my laptop is out of action for a while.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.