PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Away

Hello PSO

Just wanted to stop in for a minute and let everyone know that I am in the Hospital as I had multiple Strokes last weekend and was getting dizzy and having problems walking this lead to A few falls in my house the worse on Monday when my wife had to call an ambulance to come get me.

Been crazy so far but hoping to be home by the weekend and work on getting well

So this is what we know so far, I have had several test including 2 cat scans and MRI I had several strokes located in the part of my head that controls vision and balance...This the reason I having problems walking and getting dizzy.

Overall I feel good been able to walk a little, going to work with physical therapy and we will go from there have not had any dizzy spells last day.

I know some have sent me PMs on things and what not I would appreciate it if you could talk with JWK24 aka John on any issue you would send to me if it urgent otherwise I will get back to you when I get back.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Very sorry to hear this but dont worry about PSO fully and I do mean fully concnetrate on getting better

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Comment

Hope you are on the mend, and back on your feet soon.
      5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ouch! Sad to hear this mate! Get well soon ^_^

Comment

Get well soon T2C!!

Comment

Sounds bad, but i hope you recover soon, health is most important thing in life, stay positive Brian!

Comment

Thanks

I came home Thursday night and on the long road to recovery

good thing I wasn't in hospital today way that Seahawk game was going sure my blood pressure was thru the roof

Comment

Hoping your recovery is as swift as possible and full.

I had the Pack plus the 7.5 for a dime,so my BP was pretty relaxed the whole game. Though after Seattle went up 3 just under 2 minutes left in regulation I had bad visions of a pick 6 to bone me hard dancing through my head.

Comment

I hear ya man. hope you get well soon. i know that feeling my mother went through that back in 2010.Unfortunately it run in our family.Now i have to watch out for myself too.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.