PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyber Threat Map's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Threat Map's

I was watching news other day & It was showing a map of DDoS attacks around the globe, so i googled "Cyber attacks map"
    & got these.

http://map.ipviking.com/

https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/

Wow amazing there's a world war going on in cyberspace (new it happens but not this much)
    Take Care All (in the virtual world & real world)
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Thanks HT, I think that confirms my observation of MUCH higher network activity & worse lag recently. Or, maybe it's just all the kidz at home for the holidays, jamming up the gaming networks? Either way, whoever is responsible, I wish they'd go back to whatever they normally do.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

If they were missiles, rather than cyber-bombs, it'd be time to put your head between your legs...
      Last edited by NE2win; Tue Dec 30, 2014, 12:24 PM. Reason: ooops, double post
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I really wonder about the security of the data on sites like Pokerstars. No having a go at PS just saying... generally speaking if these guys can shutdown Sony and Microsoft consoles for a few days at will... you have to wonder if someone is looking at the data stream from a table or tables and using it for "evil"

Even now, every time I see 5 people from the same country on a table Im like.... "they have to be on Skype or something". I basically saw it for about 95% certain the other day. 5 people just folding to each other and sharing chips... it worries me....

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.