PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroMillion Predictor Challenge - Event 23 - Completed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroMillion Predictor Challenge - Event 23 - Completed

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/promos/Promos/Micromillions-8-EN_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Can you predict how many players will enter one of today's MicroMillions tournaments on PokerStars? Play the MicroMillions Predictor Challenge today! How to Play Simply post the total of how many entrants, prizepool, and rebuys/addons if any in todays chosen PokerStars MicroMillions tournament. You must post your prediction BEFORE the tournament starts. If your prediction is the closest you will win a 'VIP School Pass' ticket. In the case of a tie both members will win a ticket. Example: If you think that the tournament will have 5,035 entrants, a prizepool of 32,346 and 1,045 rebuys/addons your prediction is: 38426
    5,035 + 32,346 + 1,045 = 38426
    Where to Play Simply post your prediction in the thread below. The person whose prediction is closest will win a 'VIP School Pass' ticket. Winners will be announced in the forum thread and ticket-prizes will be credited on July 30th. Good Luck! Raiser umbup:
    Todays Tournament to Predict Jul 19 MicroMillions-023: $3.30+R NL Hold'em, $125K Gtd
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jul 19, 2014, 06:06 PM.

I won yesterday so not entering today. GL all who do.
    Last edited by Bobickle; Sat Jul 19, 2014, 05:04 PM. Reason: asked for link but found it

Comment

My prediction is 432555

Comment

My prediction is: 115223.

Comment

Your formula does not include Add-Ons

"If you think that the tournament will have 5,035 entrants, a prizepool of 32,346 and 1,045 rebuys your prediction is: 38426

5,035 + 32,346 + 1,045 = 38426"

Are you changing that?

Comment

Originally posted by RedDragon166 View Post
            Are you changing that?
            Obviously you should include the add-ons Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
              Obviously you should include the add-ons Raiser umbup:
              Oh I included add-ons in part 2 of the formula which is total prize pool. Grade b
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I guess 104000

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes but in the result for the previous game you have added four numbers, having an extra
                  item for Add-ons (Add-ons is considered as an additional item besides being included in the
                  total prize). In your formula you have three numbers.

Comment

i predict 136340

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                      Oh I included add-ons in part 2 of the formula which is total prize pool. Grade b
                      No worries Grade, I've updated the opening post for clarification Good luck mate! Raiser umbup: If you think that the tournament will have 5,035 entrants, a prizepool of 32,346 and 1,045 rebuys/addons your prediction is: 38426

Comment

My guess is 262,666. umbup:

Comment

65000 entrants
                          275000 rebuy/addon
                          34000 price pool

Prediction is 374000

Comment

I'd like to guess 241,242 please.

Comment

i predict 176870 .

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.