PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroMillions Predictor Challenge - MicroMillions-003 - Completed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroMillions Predictor Challenge - MicroMillions-003 - Completed

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/promos/Promos/Micromillions-8-EN_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Can you predict how many players will enter one of today's MicroMillions tournaments on PokerStars? Play the MicroMillions Predictor Challenge today! How to Play Simply post the total of how many entrants, prizepool, and rebuys if any in todays chosen PokerStars MicroMillions tournament. You must post your prediction BEFORE the tournament starts. If your prediction is the closest you will win a 'VIP School Pass' ticket. In the case of a tie both members will win a ticket. Example: If you think that the tournament will have 5,035 entrants, a prizepool of 32,346 and 1,045 rebuys your prediction is: 38426
    5,035 + 32,346 + 1,045 = 38426
    Where to Play Simply post your prediction in the thread below. The person whose prediction is closest will win a 'VIP School Pass' ticket. Winners will be announced in the forum thread and ticket-prizes will be credited on July 30th. Good Luck! Raiser umbup:
    Todays Tournament to Predict Jul-17 14:00 MicroMillions-003: $3.30 NL Hold'em [6-Max], $50K Gtd

Bracelet Winner

My prediction is 147392

Comment

25731 I think

Comment

My prediction is 100001

Comment

Nice challenge My (wild) guess is 77777

Comment

22000 for me
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

My prediction is... 96381 umbup:

Comment

I predict it's gonna be 100010

Comment

12345 is my guess

Comment

47000 is the answer!

Comment

Closed for entries

Bracelet Winner

Comment

We have a winner! Total Entrants = 31155 Total Prizepool = 93465 Total R/A = 0 Predictor Target = 124620 Closest prediction is 73REX73 with 147392 Congrats, your 'VIP School Pass' ticket will be credited to you on July 30th. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.