PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitcoin Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bitcoin Discussion Thread

Hello all, I'm hearing more and more about Bitcoins every week, some good and some bad. Some poker rooms now have it as a currency and you can even buy a pint in Ireland now using Bitcoins (that's the good bit) I was just wondering if any of our members have any experience of using Bitcoin and would they recommend getting involved in it? Raiser umbup:

As crypto currencies go, I think Sklansky Bucks have a safer long-term future.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

To me it looks like a high risk monetary currency.
      It is accepted by some, while it is denied by others, so it's kinda in a financial gray area worldwide.
      I like it's fundamentals for anonymity, although the fair argument of money laundering could come up.
      Congratz to the early investors, who made a ton of bucks, but I wouldn't be so sure about investing now.
      As for poker and bitcoins, any new currency would bring more money on the tables.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.