PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quesyion :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quesyion :)

Hi everyone
    would you please guide me to a program that downloads videos from PSO

Oh, great question - would be interested in hearing what programs other people are using.

I've been using RealPlayer, which works with IE - but not all the time, for all vids So if there's one that's more reliable, that'd be even better. RealPlayer works about 90% of the time though with IE, and it's free

Comment

I've the Internet download manger it's great and worked with all poker bites videos
      but I still need a program that downloads flash videos from the library
      Is RealPlayer work there ??

Comment

http://www.wikihow.com/Download-a-Flash-Movie

Comment

thanks a ton
          but it doesn't work
          Is that only for android or I didn't know how to use it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sy Gambler View Post
            I've the Internet download manger it's great and worked with all poker bites videos
            but I still need a program that downloads flash videos from the library
            Is RealPlayer work there ??
            Hey, did you ever find a program that works for you? Now RealPlayer isn't working for me at all

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.