PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Typhoon To The Philippines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Super Typhoon To The Philippines

Super Typhoon To The Philippines

I hope all of you living in the Philippines are safe from this massive storm. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone there.

Be Safe!!

• Ron112355
    replied
    Originally posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
    great idea. I am thinking withdrawing my BR and donating it. Already thinking givemost of xmas money away.
    A little extra incentive to do well in your Micro Millions challenge to donate a percentage of winnings

Leave a comment:

• effsea
    replied
    Pokerstars will do something.....they always get behind a disaster....class act.

http://www.pokerstars.com/about/charity/

Be Safe

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
    Pokerstars can do a tournament, half the buyins go to Relief Organization, have seen them done but not sure if was here or FTP
    great idea. I am thinking withdrawing my BR and donating it. Already thinking givemost of xmas money away.

Leave a comment:

• Ron112355
    replied
    Pokerstars can do a tournament, half the buyins go to Relief Organization, have seen them done but not sure if was here or FTP

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
    Is there anything we collectively can do as a community to help? I'd certainly donate some of my funds for the relief effort.

That's so generous of you..Let's all hope and pray for the best.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is there anything we collectively can do as a community to help? I'd certainly donate some of my funds for the relief effort.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
    Yes I see the mess and I have him on my Skype, which he used daily, just silence now, there is no communication at all, left a message and hoping eventually he will get it, the last he had on was a sad face icon with the words super typoon coming.
    Yes all communications could be down due to the typhoon lets hope all is well with him and his family.

Leave a comment:

• TweedleBeetl
    replied
    Sounds bad

Leave a comment:

• CHILLI 2 U
    replied
    Yes I see the mess and I have him on my Skype, which he used daily, just silence now, there is no communication at all, left a message and hoping eventually he will get it, the last he had on was a sad face icon with the words super typoon coming.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
    There is someone missing, Pokerstars671 has not been on recently and he was on daily til this storm, he lives in Aklan, which was very hard hit by this typhoon.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/3538...ed-in-typhoon/

If anyone has news maybe pass it on. Really hoping everything is ok , but this report is not good.
    Communications there are down so lets pray for best!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thoughts and prayers to the Filipinos. There are a lot of expats who are anxious for news of their loved ones.

Leave a comment:

• TweedleBeetl
    replied
    Even if all is ok, It may not be his first priority to check poker forums.

Leave a comment:

• CHILLI 2 U
    replied
    There is someone missing, Pokerstars671 has not been on recently and he was on daily til this storm, he lives in Aklan, which was very hard hit by this typhoon.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/3538...ed-in-typhoon/

If anyone has news maybe pass it on. Really hoping everything is ok , but this report is not good.
    Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Sun Nov 10, 2013, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I thought of the several PSO players that5 post from these Islands and hope they are safe and well.

Shocking scenes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.