PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Typhoon To The Philippines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
    Pokerstars can do a tournament, half the buyins go to Relief Organization, have seen them done but not sure if was here or FTP
    great idea. I am thinking withdrawing my BR and donating it. Already thinking givemost of xmas money away.

Comment

Pokerstars will do something.....they always get behind a disaster....class act.

http://www.pokerstars.com/about/charity/

Be Safe
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
        great idea. I am thinking withdrawing my BR and donating it. Already thinking givemost of xmas money away.
        A little extra incentive to do well in your Micro Millions challenge to donate a percentage of winnings
        "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.