PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Blog

Just read all of (Rosalyn_AKK or something like that) Roslyn's blogs. She is a joy; her enthusiasm for the game, her caring attitude and respect for others is inspirational.

Just wanted to acknowledge her......
    Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 03, 2013, 04:55 AM. Reason: ocd

+100 Raiser umbup:

Comment

Agreed 100%.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

A great attitude,ability to look at the big picture and "want to" all are great qualities to have in poker and in life. Ros has all three in abundance and is a very good candidate to go far in both as a result. On a side note to Paul and Red...grats on the stars fellas,they look good on you. umbup:

Comment

I agree, she has an eye for details, the ability to achieve, but first of all, very respectful of others
          Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          On a side note to Paul and Red...grats on the stars fellas,they look good on you. umbup:
          and what, they don't look good on me? You're due for another tattoo LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
            and what, they don't look good on me?
            and what about me? (rhetorical)
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
              I agree, she has an eye for details, the ability to achieve, but first of all, very respectful of others

and what, they don't look good on me?
              You're due for another tattoo
              LOL

LOL,you didn't get enough props in the "cool" forum?

I wish I was due for another tattoo imminently,as it would mean my dumbass government (AKA..."Cluster-Eff's R Us) had come to their (dull) senses and let us back in the game.

Comment

All you guys are way too kind. It is this community that makes us all great. Without this community and it´s members I would not managed to do anything in poker.

You guys are the best!!

Thank you

Roslyn
                Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.