PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone eaten a real Wonka bar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone eaten a real Wonka bar?

I've just found out that Wonka bars are real and you can actually buy one!

Has anyone here ever eaten a real Wonka bar?

On their website they advertise Wonka bars, Chewy Gobstoppers, Strechy & Tangly Laffy Taffy's and Kazoozles to name but a few!

But I've never seen these in the shops and I've a funny feeling that they might not be on sale in Ireland. If that's the case Mr. Wonka will be getting a strong letter of complaint in the post.

Raiser
    Yes, it was scrumdillyumptious!
    33.33%
    No, and not a Umpa Lumpa to be found!
    66.67%
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

with Graham Crackers as well wow.

Comment

I have not but i have had his Jaw breakers when i was a kid one of my favorite candies when i went to the store

Comment

Oh come on!
        You expect me to believe that a chocolate factory with only very talented midget elfs working, which has an unreal technology on molecular transportation is actually real?
        Yeah I believe it, never mind.

Comment

A few years back I had one that was a weird combination of chocolate and some green stuff. I believe that particular bar is no longer sold as the green stuff was found to be harmful or some such.

Their products are sold in a lot of shops in mainland UK at least, so if you're ever over here for some reason I'm sure you'll get a chance to try some.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah!

The Umpalumpa delivery truck just arrived in Ireland!

Raiser
            Online Poker League
            Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.