PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kindle fire/pokerstars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kindle fire/pokerstars

hi all,

does anyone know if i can play real money tables/tournaments on a kindle fire?

as i am looking at buying one.

thanks

aljaru

I think you can play at pokerstars from any android device, but I am no expert on the subject.

Comment

HI aljaru

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there.

Regarding you question suggest you ask pokerstars support at support@pokerstars.com as im sure they will be best able to help you.
      Last edited by wiltshireman; Sun Aug 18, 2013, 02:32 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I done a bit of Googling and I'm getting mixed messages for apps for the Kindle Fire. afaik the Fire uses it's own brand of Android which can play the majority of things on the Android store but not everything. Pokerstars, net has an app but I can't see one for Pokerstars.com.

Have you thought about the Nexus 7? Similarly priced and will play everything. If you're UK based, carphone warehouse has the 8GB version for £139. I recently bought a Tabtronics 7" which can play the software, it's a decent spec machine but the battery lets it down, I get 3 hours at most on the device.

Sorry this isn't a complete answer but search around Google yourself and maybe get a definitive answer.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes you can get the app for kindle fire you just have to alter the settings on the kindle to allow apps from outside sources and then go onto pokerstars site on the internet and download the .com client from there. Hope that helps DDumbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.