PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football (Soccer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football (Soccer)

Do we have a PSO private league on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/? If not who is interested in joining one? Any interest and I will start one and post the code here.
    Looking forward to the new Premiership season.

If Gareth Bale stays on a premier league team, I am interested.
    If not I don't give a damn.

Comment

Great idea Profess! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
        If Gareth Bale stays on a premier league team, I am interested.
        If not I don't give a damn.
        I predict you might remain interested for the first ten days of the season then
        Will create a league later!

Comment

If you would like to join the PSO Premiership then the league code is 1728464-387429 Of course you will need to register your team at http://fantasy.premierleague.com if you have not done so and I encourage you to do it before Saturday at 11am UK as gameweek 1 starts then. umbup:

Comment

At the moment there are only two of us! Please join and increase my chances of not finishing last!

Comment

Looks interesting, might give it a go.. Will look at setting up my team later tonight.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Missed the first week? No problem get yourself in by next Saturday to join the fun. Never too late as I hope my band of misfits will prove when they splutter into life tomorrow!

Comment

It's tight at the top of the PSO Premiership after the first game week (unfortunately Jose did not get my note in time re playing Lukaku from the start, next time I will choose a fitter pigeon).
                  Things can only get better in game week 2 and no reason someone cannot come back from a missed first week, so come join the fun/frustration.

Comment

Didn't have as good a week as I had hoped. Made a couple of key changes to my team though and I'm sure come the weekend I'll be heading up the league. I still have concerns about Ba but I'll keep him in and give him another chance.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
                      Made a couple of key changes to my team though and I'm sure come the weekend I'll be heading up the league. I still have concerns about Ba but I'll keep him in and give him another chance.
                      They say that Lukaku will start vs Man U, but then that is probably the same 'they' who predicted he would start ahead of Torres and Ba this week No problemo I knew I would be transferring out a Chelsea player, odds that he starts if I transfer him?

Comment

Not like he's likely to score against Man U anyway.. Just get rid of him and get Aguero or Benteke or someone good.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
                          Not like he's likely to score against Man U anyway.. Just get rid of him and get Aguero or Benteke or someone good.
                          Yep he only scored a hat-trick for West Brom vs Man U end of last season I have been warned!

Comment

Get your watermelons ready for this weekend guys.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
                              If Gareth Bale stays on a premier league team, I am interested. If not I don't give a damn.
                              I guess you now don't give a damn then Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.