PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out

just found out that my family manufactured all the plain cards in the world from 1942 before the blitz and they still make them to
    this present day

mardon and sons LTD

Hello FEARTHEMONEY,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

Really interesting your family was involved in playing card production, I'm you'll enjoy finding out the history of it.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanx for the reply pso staff but im already a member of pso umbup: im really happy i found that history of my family ive added it to my family tree im no richer tho i wish i where

Comment

Welcome to the Forum! Raiser umbup:

Comment

[QUOTE=royalraise85;433661]Welcome to the Forum! Raiser umbup:[/QUOTE thanx royalraiser85 umbup:

Comment

wow there is a lot of people on here with lots of money i wish i had wot they had ive not got a dollar to my name dam lifes a bitch

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.