PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniels Video Blogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniels Video Blogs

Daniel challenges Gus Hansen, popcorn time! Enjoy, Raiser umbup:

This is going to be awesome! Rasier umbup:

Comment

Oh, thanks for posting those Royal!! umbup: There's a whole promo for this thing at Full Tilt. I never play there because I've always just been most comfortable here. But they keep sending me emails with these enticing offers The one for this heads-up challenge has a page here: The Professionals vs Team PokerStars I didn't read the fine print right the first time, so I had to make a 2nd deposit But I guess if we make a transfer of upto $100, and correctly predict the winner of all three heads-up matches, we'll win an amount equivalent to our transfer? Free chance for free money - figured it's worth a shot umbup: Not sure who to pick just yet though PS I've also got a $25 rush ticket now for making another deposit ... can't seem to bring myself to play over there though. Guess it's worth making the effort though, eh? Hopefully ...

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
        There's a whole promo for this thing at Full Tilt. I never play there because I've always just been most comfortable here. But they keep sending me emails with these enticing offers

The one for this heads-up challenge has a page here: The Professionals vs Team PokerStars
        I got my thingies for making predictions sometime over the last couple of days, but haven't made my predictions yet. Anybody else doing this thing? It it a 1 in 16 chance of making $100? Is that right? meh, not sure about that last part, but anyways ... here's who people have picked so far:

Isildur vs ElkY:
        Isildur - 7163 picked him to be the winner of their heads-up match
        ElkY - 2367 picked Elky

Gus Hansen vs Daniel Negreanu:
        Gus - 4717
        Daniel - 4514

durrrr vs Isaac Haxton:
        durrrr - 6503
        Isaac - 2576

Haven't done any research or anything ... you think it'd be a good idea to go with crowd favorites?

Anybody else doing this?

Comment

Wait ... are the odds 1 in 8? 1 in 8 Those aren't bad odds ...

Comment

Thanks for those Royal!! I think he's done well with the selections; should be a lot of fun. I dig the disco lights in Daniel's kitchen. Far out man!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.