PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets

what are these ticket things i need for some games and how do i get them? please help

Hi ntgtnn,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline forum. Please click >HERE< to see what the site has to offer.

Various tickets are required for some tournaments. For example, you need to pass the Poker Assessment quiz after you've gone through the Poker Basics course to be able to play in the Premier Skill League Qualifier tournaments.

Also, there are a few more weeks in our Million Club promotion.

Is there a specific ticket that you are interest in getting? If so, please let us know and we can point you in the right direction. Thanks!

Have fun & good luck at the tables!

Lester
    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.