PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

players who cant be found in poker school tournament list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• players who cant be found in poker school tournament list

Ok well i've been noticeing alot of time where i get beat out by alot of no brainers in these tournament's and these are players who calls me every single time i shuv with a nice hand and they call with crap, and i fkn mean just crap. Now here's what i don't get is every time i get beat by a player like this i got and search for them in the tournament standing's and for some reason they never seem to show up or even able to be found on the list at all, and i even check the other levels aswell. Now is it just me or are these players poker stars bot players so that for some of us when we do realy good and hold our own they have these players knock us out so that we can't reach our goals to climb to the top of the leader board. For any of you just keep an eye out for things like this and pls let me know.
    bots
    100.00%
    how so
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Hello masteray1,

PokerStars takes the security of their games very seriously.

If you are genuinely concerned about this please email support@pokerstars.com with your concerns.

If you are concerned that a member cannot be found in the league standings and you think they should be then please email support@pokerschoolonline.com with this concern.

Support are they only people that can help you with queries like this.

Regard,

Raiser

***closed***
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.