PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back in the Day......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the Day......

Was thinking back to my late teens and recalled a night a friend and I fell asleep on the train tracks in a small Texas town. We had a sleeping bag because it was super cold. We awoke to a rumbling sound and had just enough time to jump from the tracks as a fast moving train approached. That thing must have only been 50 yards away and was gettin it! When you are in a dead sleep it takes a second or two to wake. There was no whistle as we were on a road that dead ended onto the tracks out in the middle of nowhere. I got a million of those stories and it makes me wonder how I survived my teenage years.... If you have a "back in the day" story share it..We can compare notes..lol
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.