PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change in schedule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in schedule?

Anyone else noticed that the 90man 25c game is missing

No doubt this is either some kind of bug or a change for the future... just surprised either way

Also, it does seem like they have started adding in a Winner Take All 400man into the MTT's

Something in me smiles when i think about winning $100 for a 25c stake but the smile tapers off when I remember just how hard it is to secure a 1st place position in a 400 field.. forget making FT but just getting past headsup is variance enough.

No doubt it will be something that a lot of people will find appealing but it sounds too much like a crap shoot to me, no real difference than the one-hand-all-in games that i have seen before... might as well just go play roulette

Hiya baud2death,

There is a server restart at 7 am today this is normal before a restart.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah i just got an email from support... patience i suppose until they are back

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.