PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Schooler: Why are micro players now a target

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Schooler: Why are micro players now a target

I have played at stars and many other site's as a tournement player and it seem's in the last few months that those of us who have small accounts and do not deposit but are grinding out in the micro tourneys in the hope of making a few bucks are now a target for removal by stars and other sites using the generators they are. I can accept losing a % of big hands, the math says that happens, what i cannot accept is losing them for over 5 weeks now. I am happy for any of the pro's at stars or any other site to come sit in my seat and prove to me that it is random and that they can win from my seat and not the fluffy well paid seats they sit in. Online poker has now reduced the game to a farce. PSO games used to be about learning, how can you learn when the push to go all in with any 2 cards is the norm. Or is it that Stars wants PSO players to learn how to dodge those foolish plays. If so then stop paying out to those foolish plays with your generators. Today I ask someone at stars to tell me why should i continue to play on there site as there is no longer any return for a tight aggressive player there. we are just a target to be removed. All because "we dont deposit" Regards Kinkykiwiumbup:

Originally posted by kinkykiwi View Post
    Online poker has now reduced the game to a farce. PSO games used to be about learning, how can you learn when the push to go all in with any 2 cards is the norm. Or is it that Stars wants PSO players to learn how to dodge those foolish plays. If so then stop paying out to those foolish plays with your generators.
    Hi kinkykiwi,

We have many 'rigged' threads here at the forum already. PokerStars takes the security of the 'Random Number Generator' very seriously. They have it independently audited, checked and certified. For more info on this please read HERE

Rigged posts are not allowed in this Forum. If you have further questions to ask about security or if you are concerned please email support@pokerstars.com

Cheers,

Raiser

***closed***

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.