PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fpp -> t$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fpp -> t$

Ok so I just figured this out today. I have no money on my PS account again cause I moved to england, but I still have all these FPP points so I just started playing 20fpp 9 player satelite sng's to micromillions and if you win the same one twice you get 1$ in tourny cash. The top 2 places get the ticket for the event(or 1 T$) and 3rd gets 50fpp.

So if I play well I can pretty much keep my FPPs at the same level while earning T$, which I can use to buy into real money tournaments. Hopefully win a couple tournaments and I could be starting a bankroll from scratch again! :P

Anyway, I thought this was pretty awesome. One question though, is there any way to convert T$ into cash? I'd rather play cash games than tournies

You can not convert T$ into cash in the PokerStars software, however you may be able to sell your T$ to an online dealer.
    The possibility of providing a thread here for this purpose is currently being considered, but has yet to be decided upon. In the mean time i would suggest you look on line for T$ dealers.

Thanks fir your post, and good luck at the tables.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.