PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash game quiz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash game quiz help

Hi ,

I have passed the basic assessment quiz and went trough the cash game quiz courses afterwards.

My problem is that when i try to pass the quiz , i get the following error : 'Previous passed quiz' Delay restriction

Does this mean that I have to wait some time after passing the basic assessment quiz?

If yes , howmuch time do I have to wait between passing each quiz?

Originally posted by IvayloBonev View Post
    Hi ,

I have passed the basic assessment quiz and went trough the cash game quiz courses afterwards.

My problem is that when i try to pass the quiz , i get the following error : 'Previous passed quiz' Delay restriction

Does this mean that I have to wait some time after passing the basic assessment quiz?

If yes , howmuch time do I have to wait between passing each quiz?
    I am having the same problem...Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by IvayloBonev View Post
      Hi , If yes , howmuch time do I have to wait between passing each quiz?
      Hi there, There is a 24 hour waiting period between passing the quizzes. Use this time wisely to review the course content and this will really help with the learning process. A lot of people find the Cash Game course quite tough but all of the answers are contained in the content of the course. Members who successfully pass it are usually the ones that have invested a great deal of time studying it. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.