PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian poker lotto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian poker lotto

I thought this would be fun.
    Any Canadians play poker lotto ?
    I'll post anytime I win.
    I buy one ticket everyday with my morning coffee cost is $2 per play.
    Today I bought coffee and ticket for two bucks BAM four nines pays $175

I've hit four of a kind about three times now since I've been playing and about a month ago I hit straight flush for $500

Royal Flush $5,000 1 in 649,740.00
    Straight Flush $500 1 in 72,193.33
    4 of a Kind $175 1 in 4,165.00
    Full House $75 1 in 694.17
    Flush $50 1 in 508.80
    Straight $20 1 in 254.80
    3 of a Kind $5 1 in 47.33
    2 Pair $2 1 in 21.04
    Pair of Jacks or
    Better (J Q K A) FREE PLAY 1 in 7.69

You get two chances per ticket first one is instant win you know if you won right away and second chance is later that night
    Match card for card and win prize

5 of 5 cards $100,000 1 in 2,598,960.00
    4 of 5 cards $500 1 in 11,059.40
    3 of 5 cards $25 1 in 240.42
    2 of 5 cards $5 1 in 16.03

I've gotten super lucky since I started playing only one hand I havent hit yet is royal flush
    When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Tried it for the first couple of months and only ever won with a pair. Havn't bought one for a while but maybey for fun we should post our tickets everyday and keep track whos ahead

Comment

Originally posted by dopplerboyf5 View Post
      Tried it for the first couple of months and only ever won with a pair. Havn't bought one for a while but maybey for fun we should post our tickets everyday and keep track whos ahead
      hehe
      I was just gonna post anytime I win anything substantial and sometimes I dont buy one everyday , but most days I do.Usually If I win 2 or 5 bucks I reinvest it anyways'

Just keep track of any good prizes we win and we'll see how that goes.
      Didn't win anything today spent 2 bucks

Comment

I haven't been playing everyday , but lately I've been winning on second chance draw and yesterday I bought my $2 lotto and won $5 on second chance draw.This morning I bought 2-$2 tickets and got a flush $50 and a straight $20

The royal flush is still eluding me , but I'm gonna get it sooner or later

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.